Long ago, this expression became part of my book of expressions:
A wise man speaks, because he has something to say.
A fool speaks, because he has to say something.
You decide which this post is.
If you run out of things to discuss on your blog, consider these:
- Things happened to you today.
- You learned something today.
- With any luck (or effort on your part) at all, you met someone today.
- Today, I helped a few people with computer issues and sold a bit of my service as a web designer and SEO expert.
- Today, I learned that I do, indeed, remember how to spell infinitesimal!
- Today, I met with someone who may help me to change the direction of my future.
Any of those three would provide enough subject matter to fill a blog post. But, now I’m done.
That was easy, huh?